Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.980 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 321,869 ﷼ (RM5,750) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)