Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.338 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 290,943 ﷼ (RM4,987) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)