Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.161 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 321,809 ﷼ (RM5,730) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)