Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.159 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 252,962 ﷼ (RM3,943) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)