Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.780 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 263,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 227,093 ﷼ (RM3,617) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)