Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.621 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,192 ﷼ (RM3,682) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)