Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.308 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,650,411 ﷼ (kr 87,448) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)