Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.921 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 856,910 ﷼ (kr 28,639) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)