Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.799 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 355,673 ﷼ (5,324 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)