Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.962 YER / HKD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 147% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 724,297 ﷼ (HK$22,661) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)