Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.060 YER / HKD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 145% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 684,340 ﷼ (HK$21,346) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)