Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.836 YER / HKD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 147% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 671,437 ﷼ (HK$21,091) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)