Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.187 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,675 ﷼ (€1,324) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)