Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.721 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 304,270 ﷼ (RM4,851) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)