Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.467 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,155 ﷼ (₨57,448) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)