Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.833 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 278,815 ﷼ (RM4,906) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)