Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.159 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 237,401 ﷼ (RM3,700) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (36 minutes ago)