Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.873 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,838,472 ﷼ (29,241 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)