Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.933 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 246,414 ﷼ (Php49,953) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)