Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.878 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 269,994 ﷼ (Php55,349) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)