Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.974 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 266,066 ﷼ (Php53,489) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)