Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.727 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 218,521 ﷼ (Php46,228) in Koronadal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)