Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.250 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,849 ﷼ (¥183,520) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)