Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.199 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,263 ﷼ (¥1,483) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)