Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.775 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 58,324 ﷼ (791TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)