Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06202 YER / UZS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 35% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 189,146 ﷼ (3,049,640 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)