Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 YER / UZS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 142,353 ﷼ (4,631,756 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)