Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03109 YER / UZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 178,903 ﷼ (5,754,681 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)