Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 434,748 ﷼ (¥195,405) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)