Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 454,687 ﷼ (¥207,274) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (30 minutes ago)