Cost of living comparison between Kochi, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.417 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 710,727 ﷼ (¥294,087) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)