Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.810 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 387,848 ﷼ (€1,256) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)