Cost of living comparison between Koblenz, Germany and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.007 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 299,988 ﷼ (€1,103) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)