Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 305.801 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,003 ﷼ (€1,233) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)