Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,230,816 ﷼ (¥1,016,012) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)