Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 YER / KES *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,063 ﷼ (Shilling110,098) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)