Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.404 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,130,323 ﷼ (¥885,978) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)