Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.499 YER / KES *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 258,816 ﷼ (Shilling103,589) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)