Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.747 YER / UAH
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 49,312 ﷼ (5,059₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)