Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21418 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 304,955 ﷼ (1,423,813 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)