Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.635 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 334,882 ﷼ (EC$3,615) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)