Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.438 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 374,807 ﷼ (EC$4,055) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)