Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.492 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 556,471 ﷼ (€2,096) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)