Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.983 YER / BDT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 176,871 ﷼ (Taka 59,287) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)