Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.157 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 288,462 ﷼ (Taka 91,368) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)