Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.509 YER / SDG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 193,299 ﷼ (5,153 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)