Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.844 YER / SDG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 269,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 99,986 ﷼ (7,222 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)