Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.179 YER / SDG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,319 ﷼ (6,589 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)