Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 293,017 ﷼ (﷼ 37,949,167) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (37 minutes ago)