Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,406 ﷼ (﷼ 29,421,771) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)