Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00730 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 244,977 ﷼ (﷼ 33,562,676) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)