Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 302,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 289,175 ﷼ (﷼ 39,681,572) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)