Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 YER / HUF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 298,626 ﷼ (317,013 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)