Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.083 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 274,682 ﷼ (3,919TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)