Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.800 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 165,014 ﷼ (3,603TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (36 minutes ago)