Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 430%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44840 YER / XAF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 142% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 587,143 ﷼ (1,309,421 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)