Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.364 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 408,719 ﷼ (¥172,913) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)