Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.203 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 479,057 ﷼ (¥217,495) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)