Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.274 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,090 ﷼ (¥172,872) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)