Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.320 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,202 ﷼ (¥171,212) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)