Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 310.380 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 350,321 ﷼ (€1,129) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)