Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.921 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 384,984 ﷼ (€1,310) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)