Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.780 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 313,773 ﷼ (€1,072) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 260,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)