Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.803 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 303,847 ﷼ (€1,038) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)