Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 282.750 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 304,503 ﷼ (€1,077) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)