Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.647 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 371,443 ﷼ (€1,261) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)