Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.751 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 375,002 ﷼ (€1,395) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)