Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.224 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,133 ﷼ (¥181,712) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)