Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.399 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,538 ﷼ (¥1,475) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)