Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.302 YER / NPR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 286,001 ﷼ (₨ 124,264) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)