Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.447 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 346,078 ﷼ (€1,126) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)