Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 283.935 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,950 ﷼ (€1,159) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)