Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.803 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 346,797 ﷼ (€1,184) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)