Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.982 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,352 ﷼ (€1,535) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)