Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.792 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 198,604 ﷼ (₨110,809) in Kasur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)