Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.645 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 776,364 ﷼ (28,083 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)