Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.835 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 468,771 ﷼ (€1,675) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (33 minutes ago)