Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.049 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,061 ﷼ (€1,568) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)