Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.772 YER / CZK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 331,792 ﷼ (33,953 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)