Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.847 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,144 ﷼ (₨110,249) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)