Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21098 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 364,688 ﷼ (1,728,547 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)