Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21418 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 326,917 ﷼ (1,526,354 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Santa Cruz, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)