Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 46.784 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 187,511 ﷼ (4,008TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)