Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.615 YER / KGS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 2,500 ﷼ (692 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)