Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00742 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 234,875 ﷼ (﷼ 31,647,517) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (37 minutes ago)