Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 238,574 ﷼ (﷼ 33,631,113) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)