Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.770 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 207,209 ﷼ (269,094 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)