Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.681 YER / KZT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 155,486 ﷼ (228,158 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)