Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 205,201 ﷼ (₨86,383) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)