Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44552 YER / XOF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 307,084 ﷼ (689,266 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)